Thursday, June 11, 2009

Remembrance

Thirty-three years ago today I ushered (rather pushed) my son Jeremy into the world. He was born at 2:20 am at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas. He was perfect in my opinion, a little butterball that was completely bald. It is hard to believe that so many years have passed. He has grown into a incredibly handsome, kind man. He has served his county since he was eighteen. He is the father of two precious children a little boy named Pietro and a little girl named Mercedes. He has fulfilled and exceeded my hopes and dreams for him. When talking with him today I reiterated that I can't believe has had reached this age, it truly goes by in a blink of an eye. It seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. I hope he knows how much I love him.

No comments: