Friday, October 24, 2008

Connecting With Family

I am busy working on trying to connect with the cousins I grew up. I have started a page on Facebook so that we can all connect including extended family like children and spouses. It should be fun to take and see where life has taken all of us. One of my female cousins that I was close to growing up has become a spinner, what an amazing coincidence! I guess I wouldn't be the only one dragging my knitting along to a family event as she also knits. The few cousins that I have been able to reconnect with have proved fun to get back in touch with.

I am planning on a trip to Des Moines to see our daughter and granddaughters. It has been quite a while since I have seen them and I have been in need of a granddaughter fix badly. I will be there for my one granddaughters first band concert and Halloween. I should have some great pictures to post from that.

Once I get back to Waterloo from that it will almost be time to gear up for Thanksgiving which I am really looking forward to. We will have over 50% of the kids and their families here.

No comments: