Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Busy Morning

Today has already been a busy day. Took Rach to school along with her Sydney Opera House project, hope it made it class in one piece! I then made a grocery store run which I absolutely detest. It is not the shopping so much but the lugging it into the house and then putting everything away. I think because putting things away forces cleaning and well . . . that is never fun. I started a "BIG" pot of beef stew with all kinds of good veggies in it for dinner tonight. Ran the vacumm and started the dishwasher. I have laundry that is screaming to be done . . . but I like to live life like Scarlett O'Hara, "Tomorrow is another day!"

It is snowing again here in Des Moines so it looks like an afternoon of knitting. I am making great progess of hubby's vest. The back of the vest is almost finished and then I can start on the front. All in all, it has been pretty easy knitting. It is just the sheer size of knitting for hubby that seems to make me think twice about it. The pattern I am using is the "Peter Easy" by Berroco, it is one of their "free" patterns and actually was sized so that I didn't have to make changes to fit hubby.

I have some really new cool sock yarn that I got at Knitted Together that I am dying to make into some crazy socks for me. Rachel and Izzy are both sporting the Crosspatch Hat from the pattern at Knitty, they look great and I had a lot of fun doing them.

That is it for today . . .

No comments: