Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Finally Back

After a seriously long a absence from blogging I am trying to get back into it. I am again staying at home and filling my days with knitting and chasing after my granddaughter. She is 1 1/2 now and is seriously busy! Her favorite pastime these days is coloring.

Things have been incredibly crazy around here. The holidays have been fun and I am looking forward to a family Christmas with four of the six kids home for the holiday. This year will be extra special because son #3 had an emergency craniotomy in October for a subdural hematoma. It was very hard and I had to really reign in my mothering by not flying to North Carolina to be with him and respecting his wishes. Son #1 is will also be here and he will be deploying to Afghanistan the 3rd of February. Son #4 and his family are here (yes, for all of you keeping track the "baby" got married in May of this year). Next year at this time we will have a new grandson to celebrate Christmas with. Daughter #1 (actually the only daughter) will be here with her family, so it will be crowded, busy and tons of fun.

I had tried to back to work in August but it proved to be to much for my MS which really flared in late October/early November. Now that I am home again and watching my diet and fatigue level it seems to be doing better.

I have decided to work on one of my New Year's resolutions early to start consistently adding to my blog.

No comments: